Who is this Miss Money Mind?
That’s me, Dani Gudith, a work and organizational psychologist, currently living in Germany. I’m an introvert with a big interest in people and curious about what makes us tick. After many years of coaching and consulting people from all walks of life I have found that a key topic is money. Why is that so? What does that mean for us in our daily lives? I’m gathering lots of knowledge and experience in that area that I would love to share with you here.
I am a generalist; a problem solver at heart. No topic is off topic for me. And though I didn’t quite know in which drawer to file my “special talent” in I am now confident in my many skills and the underlying strength of curiosity and passion to help people. I have gotten really good at the following skills:
- graphic and web design (I set up this website and many other within 24h)
- food styling and food photography
- teaching (I taught German at a Patriot League College)
- training (I have inspired dozens of people at the German federal bank Deutsche Bundesbank with my resiliency seminars.)
- making French macarons
- English (I am fluent and have lived and worked in the USA for 6 years)
- next I will teach my self how to code a web application, because why not?! Stay tuned for updates on that
Ok, but what do you really do?
If my macaron making skills don’t impress you much, here is what I am really good at and what I have spent most of my life with. I’m a work and organizational psychologist and coach:
- 2007 Diplom Psychologin/MS Psychology from Humboldt University Berlin
- publication of my Master’s thesis: The Cost of Interrupted work: More Speed and Stress at the CHI 2008 proceedings together with Gloria Mark from the University of California at Irvine and Ulrich Klocke (I’ll be more than happy to join any research projects in this area.)
- 2008 NLP Practitioner from the NLP and Coaching Institute of California
- 2008 Master NLP Practitioner from the NLP and Coaching Institute of California
- 2012 consultant for Assessment Centers as a tool for management diagnostics and aptitude testing
- 2016 training in health and wellness psychology
What is Miss Money Mind all about?
Miss Money Mind is a place of reflection and resources with a focus on women in business. How does what we think about money, the mental models we have about it, influence our lives? How is a billionaires mind set different from the average jane’s? At MMM I want to help women get in a mental space that makes them prosper, achieve their goals and have the financial freedom they desire!
What can I expect from Miss Money Mind?
You can expect great things, of course 🙂 There will regular blog posts (Tuesdays and Thursdays) on topics related to our money lives. For extra special people I have a newsletter you can sign up for here, for an extra dose of money mind madness at the end of the week (Fridays). I am also looking forward to connect with each and everyone of you, via social or through one of my online seminars (coming soon).